I was walking through the greenhouse today and couldn’t believe how gorgeous the cucumbers are! I was instantly inspired to create this Sour Patch Watermelon Cucumber Cooler recipe with some Halloween candy. This cooler is the perfect fall/spring drink for your inner child, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
- 2 ½ cups watermelon, seeds removed, cut into chunks
- ½ large Copiana cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- 3 ounces vodka
- Garnishes: Sour Patch Watermelon and cucumber slices
- Place a fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl or pitcher.
- In a blender, puree the watermelon and cucumber chunks.
- Pour mixture through the sieve into the bowl. Use the back of a big spoon or rubber spatula to squeeze all the juice into the bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together lime juice and honey.
- Pour the lime juice and honey mixture into the watermelon and cucumber juice, along with vodka. Adjust sweetness with more honey if desired.
- To serve, fill two glasses with ice and top each with cocktail. Garnish with Sour Patch Watermelon and cucumber.