Charcuterie boards are all the rage these days and for a good reason! Whether you’re winding down after a long day with an impromptu glass of wine, or you’re late for a fancy dinner party, throwing together a board with herb-infused goat cheese, grapes, and whatever cracker you have on hand is an instant win.
Hit the deli section of your grocery store, grab some goat cheese, and take your “adult Lunchable” to the next level with this five-minute instant hit!
- 1 log of goat cheese
- Fresh Copiana herbs (marjoram, mint, lemon balm, basil, thyme)
- Stir the cheese in a bowl with a pinch of salt and a grind of pepper.
- Roughly shred the herbs, then mix and add to the cheese.
- Create several mini cheese bowls with different herbs
- Optional: garnish with fresh, edible flowers
- Serve with breadsticks or toasted bread.