- 4 tablespoons fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons of agave
- 1 cup fresh cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup Bacardi Silver Rum (or any white rum)
- 2 cups club soda
- Add fresh cranberries, mint and agave to the bottom of a large pitcher. Using a muddler (or the back of a spoon) muddle the fruit and herbs together. (basically your smashing them)
- Next add in the lime juice, cranberry juice and rum. Stir around to mix everything.
- Finish off with the club soda.
- Stir and serve!
- Garnish with more mint and fresh whole cranberries.