If you’re looking for a low-carb afternoon snack, this cucumber salad is the perfect way to use your Copiana produce!
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- ⅓ to ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ⅓ cup raw pecans, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
Add all the ingredients for the dressing to a small bowl. Whisk vigorously to combine.
Add the cucumbers, red onion, pecans, and cranberries to a large bowl. Pour in the desired amount of dressing and toss to combine.
Top with the goat cheese. Serve immediately!